Childbirth Education. It's Worth It.
A Mother’s Worth Prepared Childbirth Education classes are based on Lamaze International’s Six Healthy Birth Practices. According to Lamaze, these birth practices are supported by research studies that examine the benefits and risks of maternity care practices. Therefore, they represent “evidence-based care,” which is the gold standard for maternity care worldwide. Evidence-based care means “using the best research about the effects of specific procedures, drugs, tests, and treatments, to help guide decision -making.”
I am currently offering private in-home classes to parents-to-be
in the Phoenix Metro area.
This is a 4 week series meeting once a week for 2 hours.
Participants can expect to gain an understanding of the different stages of labor, natural comfort measures, common hospital interventions, postpartum care, and breastfeeding. Expectant mothers and their support people are sure to enjoy a interactive, creative teaching style.
The goal of these Classes is to build confidence in your ability to birth and your partner's ability to support you.
Praise For A Mother's Worth!
Lakisa has our HIGHEST recommendation! She has been our family Lamaze instructor for the past three years. For each of our two pregnancies, Lakisa has provided in-home Comfort Measures classes for my Husband and I. She enters our home with a warm, genuine, and nurturing spirit. Each session we've had with her has left us feeling more prepared and comfortable with the birthing process. Because of Lakisa's support, my Husband has transformed into dedicated coach and partner for each of our birthing experiences.
Lakisa will cater to the needs and desires of your family, allowing you to be the leader of your experience!
Lonnie and Breauna
The cost of the series of $300.
In our class series, you will
· Gain an Understanding of the Stages of Labor and Birth from a Physical and Emotional Perspective
· Sort through the Facts and the Myths and Draw Your Own Conclusions about Childbirth
· Benefit from Class Time Dedicated to Labor Coping Techniques
· Get Accurate Information About Medical Interventions and Learn Your Options
· Prepare your Birth Team: All Support People are Invited to Attend the Classes
· Discuss Those Decisions That Most be Made Upon Baby's arrival and Postpartum Tips for Moms